CWLA members are a diverse group of organizations—public and private child- and family-serving agencies; academic, research and training institutions; advocacy groups, corporations, and foundations—and concerned citizens—advocates, judges, resource parents, students, social workers, and parents. CWLA’s nearly 500 members represent all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Bermuda. Our reach is also international, as we partner with individuals and organizations throughout the world to advance practice excellence in protecting children and supporting families.
Already a member? Sign-in to access exclusive information and discounts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Join CWLA to participate in a national network that advances best practices and improves outcomes for children, youth, and families. It is critical that we stand together as one voice on public policy and best practice. As a CWLA member, you’ll receive exclusive benefits.
- FULL MEMBERSHIP
- Full membership is for county and state-wide public agencies and private nonprofit organizations that provide direct services to children and families.
- SUPPORTING PARTNER
- Supporting Partner membership is for public and nonprofit organizations, colleges, universities, associations, and advocacy groups that support children and families, but do not provide direct services.
- CORPORATE/FOR PROFIT
- Corporate/For Profit membership is for agencies that provide direct services to children and families and organizations that support and enhance services to children and families.
- MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS CAN INCLUDE:
- Regular electronic policy and practice updates
- An annual subscription to our award-winning magazine, Children’s Voice
- An annual subscription to Child Welfare, the only peer-reviewed journal devoted solely to the welfare of children
- A subscription to our bi-weekly e-newsletter, The Networker
- Discounts on employee recruitment opportunities in our online career center
- Inclusion in our online member directory
- Discounts on training and consultation services and on CWLA publications
- Eligibility to participate in CWLA networking and shared learning sessions
- Reduced registration, exhibit, sponsor, and advertising rates at CWLA conferences and other events
- Eligibility to participate in CWLA partnership opportunities, including online training, leadership development, group purchasing, product donations, funding resources, and more
- Priority eligibility to present at CWLA conferences and to publish in CWLA professional publications
- Discounts for accreditation and state association membership
- Individual membership is for everyone who wants to personally support CWLA’s Mission and Vision.
LEADERSHIP COUNCIL FOR CHILDREN’S SERVICES
A collaboration of CWLA and OPEN MINDS, is the nation’s preeminent program for CEO’s and executives interested in exploring and creating solutions for the market challenges and sustainability issues facing child serving organizations. Visit Leadership Council for more information.
I give a lot of credit to CWLA for my career and for my organization. When I was struggling and my organization was struggling, it was the support of other member CEOs who gave me advice and encouragement, and suggested I use CWLA’s consultation services. That made all the difference.
When floods hit Cedar Rapids, CWLA connected me to a CEO who led his organization through Hurricane Katrina. He was able to offer support and share resources; he helped so much. Three years later, they are back, so it helps to know it can be done!
Jim Ernst, CEO, Four Oaks, Iowa