Many companies, large and small, have Matching Gift Programs which double or even triple their employee’s tax-deductible donations. These programs are an easy way to maximize the benefit of your generous donation to the Child Welfare League of America.
How do I make a matching gift donation to the Child Welfare League of America?
- Fill out the contribution form and mail or fax to CWLA. Download contribution form (PDF file; requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
- Find out if your employer has a Matching Gift Program: Contact your Human Resources Office directly.
- Obtain the appropriate forms from your Human Resources Office. CWLA sends an official acknowledgement of each donation by mail. This may be all your employer needs to process your matching gift, but usually an additional form is required.
- Complete the employee’s section and sign the form.
- Send your form to CWLA. We will complete our section, confirming receipt of your donation, and return it to your employer.
- Development Department
Child Welfare League of America, Inc.
727 15th St. N.W., Suite 1200
Washington D.C., 20005
- If your spouse works for a corporation with a matching gift program, you may be able to obtain a second corporate match. FIND OUT!!