CWLA has been known since 1920 for excellence and integrity in all that it does. We respect and value the individuals who partner with us in Making Children and Families a National Priority. These are the promises we make to you:
- We will use your gift in the most efficient way possible.
- We will not sell or rent your name, address, or e-mail to any other organization.
- We will comply promptly with written requests for confidentiality and other special handling of your donations or your communications with us. You may opt out of our mailing lists at any time.
- We periodically publish a summary of our accomplishments and financial status and post it on this web site. We annually post our IRS Form 990 on this website. We will mail a complete audited financial statement upon request.
- CWLA periodically produces a listing of names only of annual donors giving $500 or more. Please contact us if you wish to make your contributions anonymously and do not wish to be included by name in any public reporting.
We will be happy to answer any questions you have about giving to CWLA. Email us at email@example.com.
Contact Us online.