CWLA has been known since 1920 for excellence and integrity in all that it does. We respect and value the individuals who partner with us in Making Children and Families a National Priority. These are the promises we make to you:
- We will use your gift in the most efficient way possible. On average 90 cents of every dollar we raise goes to advance our mission, making CWLA one of the most cost-effective nonprofits in the U.S.
- We will not sell or rent your name, address, or e-mail to any other organization.
- We will comply promptly with written requests for confidentiality and other special handling of your donations or your communications with us. You may opt out of our mailing lists at any time.
- We will publish a summary of our accomplishments and our financial status in each year’s annual report and post it on this web site. We will mail a complete IRS financial statement upon request.
- CWLA produces an annual report listing names only of donors giving $500 or more annually. Please contact us if you wish to make your contributions anonymously and do not wish to be included by name in this report.
We will be happy to answer any questions you have about giving to CWLA. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us online.