CEUs Available for FosterParentCollege.com Online Courses
In partnership with FosterParentCollege.com, CWLA is pleased to provide Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through the National Association of Social Workers Washington State Chapter. CEUs are available on all courses offered by FosterParentCollege.com (FPC).
FosterParentCollege.com provides interactive online courses which enhance learning for social workers, caregivers, parents, and teachers. FPC’s multimedia training is nationally recognized, taught by experts, and accessible 24/7.
There are over 40 FPC online courses and all are approved for CEUs including:
- Caring for Children Who Have Been Sexually Abused
- Child Safety and Supervision
- Culturally Competent Parenting
- Family Dynamics in Foster Care
- Parent-Child Attachment
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Relationships: Strengthening Communications
- Substance-Exposed Infants
Visit FosterParentCollege.com to view all course offerings.
To earn CEUs:
- Register with FPC and order an online course
- Complete the course and download a FPC Certificate of Course Completion
- Select “CEUs Certification” and complete CEUs Evaluation Form
- Submit Evaluation Form, Certificate of Course Completion, and $25 payment to CWLA as detailed on evaluation form
- Once processed, CWLA will email a CEUs Certificate
- Contact email@example.com for assistance
FPC online courses have been approved for CEUs by the NASW Washington State Chapter. Licensed social workers, marriage and family therapists and mental health counselors are eligible. Provider number is #1975-176.