CWLA is celebrating 100 years of leadership in creating and advancing standards of practice, advocacy, and information sharing to enhance the well-being of families, children, and youth. We want everyone to join in our 100th anniversary celebration!
CWLA’s 100th anniversary is prime opportunity to remind key opinion leaders and the general public about the contributions that CWLA, its members and partners have made to the shared goal of improving outcomes for children and families who are vulnerable—and to reenergize commitment and support for CWLA’s work. As we move forward into the challenges of our second century, CWLA needs to continue to have a significant and robust presence. When we all work together—public sector representatives, private sector representatives, professionals, advocates, communities, caregivers, parents, and more—we can advance excellence and ensure that children, youth, and families have all they need to succeed and flourish.
Join the CWLA movement. There are many ways you can support us as we move into our next 100 years of service:
- Membership is available for agencies, organizations, associations, schools, professionals, caregivers, and anyone concerned about the safety, permanence, and well-being of children and youth. Become a CWLA member today!
- Connect with a CWLA member agency in your local community. Find out how you can support their work with children and families who are vulnerable, and share input about the future direction of service needs and opportunities for community engagement and collaboration.
- Follow CWLA on social media and share our content. You can help promote increased visibility for the needs of children and families who are vulnerable, and the incredible work being done by child and family service agencies, advocates, caregivers and more. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Look for CWLA Press’ soon to be published 100th anniversary series of essays on key issues in child welfare practice and policy by leaders in the field. Visit CWLA Publications to learn more about our professional books, peer-reviewed journal, seasonal magazine, and award-winning children’s books.
- Advocate for CWLA’s Legislative Agenda, which supports critical programs and funding for children and families. Visit CWLA’s Action Center which lets you easily connect, anytime, with your Members of Congress to make your voice heard on key issues.
- Donate to CWLA to help us continue our legacy in the coming century as we strive to improve the lives of children and families who are vulnerable. Help us build brighter futures and ensure that children and families flourish. Give in memory of or in honor of friends and family, share our cause with family and friends, and invite people to join you in supporting our efforts.