We are pleased to partner with Relias to provide CWLA members with a 10% discount on a comprehensive online training and management system with exceptional reporting and monitoring capabilities. Member organizations can customize on-demand access to Relias’ broad range of continuing education and professional development courses for all your staff. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Relias also offers individual access to their full menu of professional development and continuing education online courses for child welfare and human service workers, clinicians, supervisors, and managers at a 10% discount for CWLA members. CLICK HERE to explore the comprehensive collection of courses offered through Relias.
Relias’ mobile app lets you learn anytime, anywhere!
In partnership with FosterParentCollege.com (FPC), CWLA is pleased to provide Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through the National Association of Social Workers Washington State Chapter. CEUs are available on all online courses offered by FPC.
FPC’s interactive online courses enhance learning for social workers, caregivers, parents, and teachers. FPC’s multimedia training is nationally recognized, taught by experts, and accessible 24/7. There are over 40 FPC online courses and all are approved for CEUs. Visit FosterParentCollege.com to view all course offerings.
FPC Online Courses Include:
- Caring for Children Who Have Been Sexually Abused
- Child Safety and Supervision
- Culturally Competent Parenting
- Family Dynamics in Foster Care
- Parent-Child Attachment
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Relationships: Strengthening Communications
- Substance-Exposed Infants
To Earn CEUs
- Register with FPC and order an online course
- Complete the course and download a FPC Certificate of Course Completion
- Select “CEUs Certification” and complete CEUs Evaluation Form
- Submit Evaluation Form, Certificate of Course Completion, and $25 payment to CWLA as detailed on evaluation form
- Once processed, CWLA will email a CEUs Certificate
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
FPC online courses have been approved for CEUs by the NASW Washington State Chapter. Licensed social workers, marriage and family therapists and mental health counselors are eligible. Provider number is #1975-176.
CWLA offers webinars on a variety of current and emerging topics of importance to social workers, caregivers, and others working with children and families.