On August 21, 2014, at 3 p.m. ET, the Coalition for Juvenile Justice will present“Using Title IV-E for Juvenile Justice: The Multnomah County Experience.” This Webinar will focus on how jurisdictions can leverage Title IV-E of the Social Security Act to support home- and community-based programs and services in their juvenile justice system. Participants will learn what programs and services are eligible for Title IV-E reimbursement, explore ways that stakeholders can support implementation of Title IV-E programs in their communities, and gain insights from Title IV-E implementation in Multnomah County, OR. Register for this free Webinar.
- HHS Releases 2011 and 2012 Social Services Block Grant (SSBG) Reports
- President Announces Child Care Initiative To Build On Child Care Credit
- Education and the Workforce Committee Begins Head Start Discussion
- CWLA Statement on 2015 State of the Union Address
- CWLA Policy Statement: Juvenile Shackling