On August 21, 2014, at 3 p.m. ET, the Coalition for Juvenile Justice will present“Using Title IV-E for Juvenile Justice: The Multnomah County Experience.” This Webinar will focus on how jurisdictions can leverage Title IV-E of the Social Security Act to support home- and community-based programs and services in their juvenile justice system. Participants will learn what programs and services are eligible for Title IV-E reimbursement, explore ways that stakeholders can support implementation of Title IV-E programs in their communities, and gain insights from Title IV-E implementation in Multnomah County, OR. Register for this free Webinar.
- Commissioner Chang Leaving As Head of Children’s Bureau
- HHS Proposes Changes to SACWIS-Child Welfare Information Systems
- Rafael Lopez New Head of Administration on Children, Youth and Families
- Wyden Bill: S 1964 As Good For Child Welfare As It Was For Civil Rights?
- Hatch Planning Fall Finance Committee Mark-up Of Child Welfare Bill