The Positioning Process
- Complete the situation analysis.
- Analyze the competitive/comparative environment.
- Understand constituent and potential constituent interests and unmet needs.
- Define organization's distinctive competencies.
- Identify gaps, needs, or unsolved problems.
- Create alternative positions and define implications of each.
- Select the most strategically advantageous position.
- Create a strategic plan based on position.
- Align the organization to fully occupy position in niche.
Subscribe to Children's Voice Magazine
Return to Table of Contents for this issue.
Back to Top Printer-friendly Page