- Immigrants and Refugees in Child Welfare: A Special Issue of CWLA's Child Welfare Journal, edited by Ilze Earner and Hilda Rivera. CWLA, 2005. Purchase ($25, plus shipping, handling, and sales tax).
- Migration: A Critical Issue for Child Welfare/2006 Transnational Research and Policy Forum Report, by Sonia Velazquez, Lara Bruce, Maria Vidal de Haymes, Robert Mindell, and Alan J. Dettlaff. American Humane Association, 2006. Download the roundtable report.
- Migration: A Critical Issue for Child Welfare--A Special Issue of American Humane's Protecting Children Journal, edited by Sonia Velazquez, Maria Vidal de Haymes, and Robert Mindell. American Humane Association, 2006. Purchase.
- Undercounted, Underserved: Immigrant and Refugee Families in the Child Welfare System, by Yali Lincroft and Jena Resner. Annie E Casey Foundation, 2006. Download the roundtable report.
- Bridging Refugee Youth and Children's Services, is a national technical assistance project focusing on the challenges refugee youth and children face in adjusting to life in the United States.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway, a service of the U.S. Children's Bureau, provides information and resources to help protect children and strengthen families, including articles on working with immigrant families and a glossary of child welfare terms translated into Spanish.
- Family to Family California, is a public-private partnership to improve child welfare services in California. The website includes resources related to immigrants in the child welfare system.
Subscribe to Children's Voice Magazine
Return to Table of Contents for this issue.
Back to Top Printer-friendly Page