R2P Toolkit Series
R2P created a Toolkit Series for agency administrators and practitioners who want to learn more about research and evaluation (R&E). Individual guides in the Toolkit Series will focus on a particular aspect of the R&E process. The guides are intended to promote interest in R&E; increase comfort and familiarity with R&E; enhance the readers' knowledge of R&E; provide resource information; and forge connections between research and effective practice. The guides, offered periodically, are available here. The guides' design lends itself to be used as a wall poster.
Files are in PDF format, and require Acrobat Reader to view
- R2P Toolkit Series, June 2003, Issue 6
- Qualitative Studies
- This guide offers an overview of qualitative research including a definition, steps for interpretation, and helpful websites.
- R2P Toolkit Series, December 2002, Issue 5
- Using Sampling Strategies
- This guide leads agencies through the sampling process and includes key terms, sample size, sample error, and sample types.
- R2P Toolkit Series, December 2002, Issue 4
- Surveys for an Advanced Audience
- This guide advances agency knowledge of survey design, sampling, response, and data analysis. Websites to guide the agency through more complex survey construction are included.
- R2P Toolkit Series, December 2002, Issue 3
- Surveys for Intermediate Users
- This guide furthers agency understanding of survey construction, design, data entry, and costs. Helpful websites are included.
- R2P Toolkit Series, December 2002, Issue 2
- Surveys for Beginners
- This guide describes how surveys can help agencies improve program services, defines survey types, provides hints on survey questioning, and includes helpful websites.
- R2P Toolkit Series, August 2002, Issue 1
- Using Program Evaluation and Outcome Measurement
- This guide offers pointers gathered through field-based research and evaluation practice and a sampling of the many useful websites available to inform your planning and extend your learning.
Back to Top Printer-friendly Page Contact Us