Becoming a Member
CWLA membership affords Everyone an opportunity for participation and leadership in establishing best practices and engaging in policy development and related activities.
CWLA membership engages Everyone in a national network that advances best practices and improves outcomes for children, youth and families.
CWLA membership is for Everyone. CWLA is the only national organization with diverse and flexible membership categories. All are encouraged to join: public and private child- and family-serving organizations, associations, academic, research and training institutions, advocacy groups, foundations, corporations, students, resource parents, judges, agency employees, parents, and concerned citizens.
CWLA membership represents organizations in all 50 states, Bermuda, and Canada. There is power in numbers; together, we are greater than the sum of our parts. And together, we can make children and families a national priority.
CWLA Membership Offers:
Join a powerful national coalition of hundreds of child- and family-serving organizations and community leaders! You can find a membership category that works especially for you. Savings can be so substantial; a CWLA membership can easily pay for itself!
- The most powerful national advocacy voice in the country for children and families with direct access to the US Capitol;
- A network for public and private member agencies and individual members to work together toward a common goal;
- Expert accreditation support with discounts to National Accrediting Bodies;
- Outstanding national and local conferences;
- Consultation and technical assistance by nationally recognized experts in the field;
- Up-to-date information on best practices for programs and organizational leadership;
- Superior networking and opportunities for you to share your expertise with other national leaders;
- Professional development and training for you and your entire organizational team;
- Exceptional publications with the latest research and information;
- Cutting edge research and program evaluation; and
- Professional staff located throughout the country to provide local support.
Full Membership - for county and state-wide public agencies and private nonprofit organizations that provide direct services to children and families.
(Affiliate Membership is available for satellite sites and divisions of full members. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on Affiliate Membership.)
Full Membership Application
Supporting Partner Membership - for public and nonprofit organizations, colleges, universities, associations, and advocacy groups that support children and families, but do not provide direct services.
Supporting Partner Membership Application
Individual Membership - Individual membership is for everyone who wants to personally support CWLA's Mission and Vision. Please review CWLA Individual Membership for benefits, rates and an application form. Please submit your individual membership application as detailed or feel free to complete the online application at Join CWLA Now!
CWLA is now offering Corporate/For Profit Membership for agencies that provide direct services to children and families and organizations that support and enhance services to children and families. Please e-mail email@example.com for additional information on Corporate/For Profit Membership.
CWLA's new dues structure makes membership affordable and accessible for Everyone!
For more information please contact Cassaundra Rainey at 202-590-8766, or Julie Brite at 202-688-4185, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Membership: $750 - $6000 (public and private agencies)
- Supporting Partner Membership: $750 (non direct service organizations)
- Premium Individual Membership: $175
- Individual Membership: $95
- Basic Individual Membership: $25 (students & resource parents - foster/adoptive/kinship)
Back to Top Printer-friendly Page Contact Us