- Making Prevention of Child Maltreatment a National Priority: Implementing Innovations of a Public Health Approach
--Summary comments by Shay Bilchik for U.S. Surgeon General's by workshop, Washington, DC, 3/31/05
- Residential Treatment: Finding the Appropriate Level of Care
--Speech by Shay Bilchik at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, 3/23/05
- Producing High-Quality Advocacy for Children and Families
--Speech by Shay Bilchik at NACC's National Children's Law Conference, Las Vegas, NV, 9/7/2004
- Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA) Annual Meeting
--Speech by Shay Bilchik, 5/6/2004
- Stop Child Abuse Now (SCAN) of Northern Virginia
--Speech by Shay Bilchik, 4/1/2004
- Because Children Can't Wait: Leading the Charge and Shaping the Change
--Speech by Shay Bilchik, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 3/30/2004
- Evolving Federal Child Welfare Law and Policy: Where Do We Go from Here?
--Speech by Shay Bilchik, 7/14/2003
- "The Link Between Substance Abuse and Child Welfare: Promising Partnerships"
--Speech by Shay Bilchik at NASADAD, 6/3/2003
- "A Framework for Integrated Services: Facing the Future, Learning from the Past"
--Speech by Shay Bilchik at the Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court, Century of Service Luncheon, 6/2/2003
- "Coming Together in Humility: Steps towards Healing"
--Speech by Shay Bilchik at the First Nations Orphan Association, Generation After Generation, We Are Coming Home, 1st Annual Pow Wow, 10/6/2001
- CWLA President/CEO Shay Bilchik spoke at the 12th annual launch of National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month
- Youth Runaway Speech
--Speech by Shay Bilchik at the University of Maryland, 6/6/2001
- Working Together to Strengthen Supports for Indian Children and Families: A National Perspective
--Keynote Speech By Shay Bilchik at the NICWA Conference, 4/24/2001, Anchorage, Alaska
- Promise or Pablum? What a New Administration Means for America's Families
--Speech By Shay Bilchik Before the Casey Journalism Center Conference at The National Press Club
Back to Top Printer-friendly Page Contact Us