Agency Crisis Management
Experienced child welfare professionals understand the potential risks associated
with providing programs and services to vulnerable children and their families.
At times, even the best child welfare organizations may face a crisis-a child death,
staff malfeasance, licensing restrictions, administrative problems, or financial
shortfalls. CWLA member agencies and other child welfare organizations can rely
on NCFC consultants to provide effective, immediate, onsite consultation
NCFC's consultation services are focused on helping organizations to
survive an immediate crisis and to begin rebuilding to minimize any
- stabilization of the immediate crisis situation;
- public relations consultation;
- child welfare consultation to attorneys and other legal professionals;
- written assessment of the crisis and events precipitating the crisis;
- written recommendations to ensure that future crises are minimized;
- interim management of the program affected by the crisis, if needed; and
- other services as required or indicated.
For more information about the consultation services offered by NCFC, contact the Intake and Project Development Manager at 978/365-5068 or e-mail email@example.com.
Back to Top Printer-friendly Page Contact Us