- Submit a separate registration for each person attending the conference.
- CWLA encourages early registration and payment in advance. If registering on site, registration must be accompanied by a check, credit card, or signed purchase order authorizing conference registration payment.
- Early registration (reduced registration fee) ends on 1/18/2008.
- Advance registration ends on 2/13/2008. Advance registration fees apply only if your registration and payment are received by that date. After 2/13/2008, you may register onsite at the conference.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing by 2/13/2008. A $100 service fee will be assessed for all cancellations. No-shows will be charged the full registration fee. Cancellations received after 2/13/2008, and special event and guest tickets, are not refundable. Credit card refunds will be issued to your credit card. Check refunds will be issued to the payer.
- No hotel charges are included in the registration fee. Hotel reservations must be made directly with the hotel (hotel and travel info).
The Marriott Wardman Park is now filled. CWLA has arranged for overflow at the nearby Omni Shoreham (hotel and travel info).
- CWLA reserves the right to cancel any workshop at any time.
- CEUs will be available. Call 703/412-2414 for details.
- Please be familiar with the schedule and fees shown below before registering.
- REGISTRATION PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE ADMITTANCE TO THE CONFERENCE. Purchase orders do not constitute payment. If CWLA has not received your payment by check or credit card before you arrive for the conference, you will be asked at the registration desk to provide another form of payment for admittance. We encourage you to submit documentation to your agency early enough to ensure that CWLA receives payment before the conference.
- For questions concerning program content, please contact CWLA 2008 National Conference/Barbara Roos at 703/412-2439 or e-mail email@example.com. For questions about registration, call 703/412-2414.
- Advance registration has ended. Please join us onsite for the conference. Simply print the registration form, fill it out, and bring with you to the onsite registration line.
Registration Fee and Terms
- Your registration fee covers conference materials, all sessions, and all meal functions listed in program. You must indicate on your registration form if you plan to attend meal functions. Fees listed are in U.S. dollars.
| Registration Type || Early Registration Rate|
| Advance Rate,|
| CWLA Member Rate || $425.00 if received by 1/18/2008 || $450.00 |
| Nonmember Rate || $525.00 if received by 1/18/2008 || $550.00 |
| One-Day Rate || $195.00 || $195.00 |
| Full-time Student Rate || $95.00 || $95.00 |
| Presenter Rate || $195.00 || $195.00 |
| Foster Parent Rate || $95.00 || $95.00 |
| Roundtable Only || $0.00 || $0.00 |
| CWLA Staff || $0.00 || $0.00 |
| Reception Only || $41.00 || $41.00 |
Advance registration ends 2/13/2008. After that date, you may register onsite at the regular rate.
|Optional Additional Items||Fee|
|CEU Registration||CWLA Members: $25|
|Additional Guest Tickets||Awards Dinner 2/25: $85|
Closing Luncheon 2/26: $50
Continuing Education Units Credit (CEUs)
- Number of CEUs awarded for this conference: approximately 13.00 hours of credit
- CEUs are provided through NASW-Washington State Chapter or Board of Behavioral Sciences - California State.
- The CEU fee of $25 for CWLA members and $50 for nonmembers covers any and all CEUs that you register for. You need only register one time.
- Select CEU registration on your conference registration form.
- Call 703/412-2414 for more information.
CWLA 2008 National Conference/Barbara Roos
2345 Crystal Drive, Suite 250
Arlington VA 22202
Back to Top Printer-friendly Page Contact Us