- Submit a separate registration for each person attending the conference.
- CWLA encourages early registration and payment in advance. If registering on site, registration must be accompanied by a check, credit card, or signed purchase order authorizing conference registration payment.
- Early registration (reduced registration fee) ends on 6/18/2007.
- Advance registration ends on 3/14/2008. Advance registration fees apply only if your registration and payment are received by that date. After 3/14/2008, you may register onsite at the conference.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing by 3/14/2008. A $100 service fee will be assessed for all cancellations. No-shows will be charged the full registration fee. Cancellations received after 3/14/2008, and special event and guest tickets, are not refundable. Credit card refunds will be issued to your credit card. Check refunds will be issued to the payer.
- No hotel charges are included in the registration fee. Hotel reservations must be made directly with the hotel (hotel and travel info).
Room availability and special rates are guaranteed until 6/25/2007 or until space is filled.
- CWLA reserves the right to cancel any workshop at any time.
- CEUs will be available. Call 703/412-2414 for details.
- Please be familiar with the schedule and fees shown below before registering.
- REGISTRATION PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE ADMITTANCE TO THE CONFERENCE. Purchase orders do not constitute payment. If CWLA has not received your payment by check or credit card before you arrive for the conference, you will be asked at the registration desk to provide another form of payment for admittance. We encourage you to submit documentation to your agency early enough to ensure that CWLA receives payment before the conference.
- For questions concerning program content, please contact National Data Conference at 703/412-2400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about registration, call 703/412-2414.
- Advance registration has ended. Please join us onsite for the conference. Simply print the registration form, fill it out, and bring with you to the onsite registration line.
Registration Fee and Terms
- Your registration fee covers conference materials, opening reception, workshops, and breaks listed in program. Call 703/412-2414 for information on registration discounts for groups of 5 or more from the same agency. Fees listed are in U.S. dollars.
| Registration Type || Early Registration Rate|
| Advance Rate,|
| Regular Rate || $175.00 if received by 6/18/2007 || $195.00 |
| Full-time Student Rate || $75.00 || $75.00 |
| Presenter Rate || $75.00 || $75.00 |
| One-Day Rate || $75.00 || $75.00 |
| Federal Employee || $0.00 || $0.00 |
| T/TA Network Staff || $0.00 || $0.00 |
Advance registration ends 3/14/2008. After that date, you may register onsite at the regular rate.
Continuing Education Units Credit (CEUs)
- Number of CEUs awarded for this conference: approximately 18.00 hrs of credit
- CEUs are provided through NASW-Washington State Chapter or Board of Behavioral Sciences - California State.
- The CEU fee of $25 for CWLA members and $50 for nonmembers covers any and all CEUs that you register for. You need only register one time.
- Select CEU registration on your conference registration form.
- Call 703/412-2414 for more information.
National Data Conference
2345 Crystal Drive, Suite 250
Arlington VA 22202
Back to Top Printer-friendly Page Contact Us