What CWLA Members Say About the CWLA National Conference
- Zuline Gray Wilkinson, Vice President of Clinical and Multicultural Family Practice,
The Home for Little Wanderers, Boston
"I learn more in the halls talking at CWLA than I learn in the sessions at many of the other conferences."
- Bill Metcalfe, CEO, Path North Dakota Inc.
"The [CWLA] conference has been an excellent opportunity to learn, network, and advocate with Congressional politicians. It offers great diversity through the offerings as well as the people!"
- Shelley Duncan, President & CEO, Youthville
"[The CWLA national conference] provides a unique forum for top-level state leaders to keep up with science-based best practices and practical innovation."
- Tony Lewis, Director, Wyoming Department of Family Services
"The CWLA national conference is an opportunity to recharge my batteries through great workshops, time to talk with others in the field, and by making my voice heard on the Hill."
- Sharon Weber, Community Programs Director, Cathedral Home for Children
"The [CWLA] national conference is the one opportunity a year I have to learn about important national developments in child welfare and to talk with other child welfare professionals who 'speak the language' of the work we do every day."
- Wayne Carson, Chief Executive Officer, All Church Home, Fort Worth, TX