Conference Hotel and Travel Information
Please use the link below to make your reservation at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill before Friday, June 27, 2008. If you have problems with this hotel's online registration site, call the hotel directly and mention you are attending the Child Welfare Data Conference to get this rate.
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20001
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET
Make a reservation.
**There is another hotel directly across the street that may also have rooms available.
- $192/night Single/Double. Please note: For the night of Wednesday, July 23, the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill is sold out for the discounted rate. Standard rates will apply. **
- You must mention that you are attending the Child Welfare Data Conference to get this rate.
- Accommodations prior to check-in time cannot be assured.
- All rates are per night and are subject to state and local taxes.
- Room availability at the special rate is guaranteed only until Friday, June 27, 2008 or until the block is filled.
- Reservation requests must include check, money order, or valid credit card number equal to one (1) night's room rate, plus applicable tax.
The Liaison on Capitol Hill, An Affinia Hotel
415 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20001