Janauary 25, 2007
- The Executive Leadership Institute has reached its maximum number of participants. Please consider
registering instead for other workshops or the Super Session.
If you wish to be placed on a waiting list in case a current registrant cancels, please contact Sharron
Hill at email@example.com. You will be notified if an opening occurs. If no openings become available, you
have your choice of 25 other workshops in each of three time slots and one Wednesday morning
Super Session panel.
- Awards Dinner and Entertainment replaced the word "buffet" with "door."
- B21 changed title to łThe My Life My Choice Project: Preventing the Sexual Exploitation of Adolescent Girls˛. Changed agency location to Boston, MA.
- A4 on Monday changed to "Preparing Your Agency for Performance-Based Contracting: It's Not Rocket Science, It's Harder. Presenters are Kathleen Kearney, Bart Mawoussi and Mark Monn.
- C7 on Tuesday changed to Fostering Hope:Preventing Teen Pregnency Among Youth in Foster Care. Presenters are Latoya Champagne-Thompson and Lois Love.
- B15 added presenter Sharon Ringler, Vice President, Saint Francies Academy, Salina, KS