Child Welfare Journal Periodical Advertising
Gain exposure to pioneers in child advocacy and enjoy impressive results when you advertise in this scholarly, peer-reviewed journal. Since 1921, our readers have trusted Child Welfare to deliver thought-provoking and in-depth research on prominent issues in the field. Child Welfare is the only journal that will put you in touch with traditional child welfare professionals, as well as those in related fields: pediatricians, nurses, elementary and secondary school staffs, academics, researchers, and more.
CWLA can put you in touch with the people you want to reach...people who need what you have to offer. Let this interested and informed audience know more about your goods and services by advertising in Child Welfare.
Circulation of approximately 7,000 in the United States, Canada, and abroad. Journal mails approximately the second week of the month of publication.
- Advocates, policymakers, and leaders in child welfare and children's issues.
- Members of Congress, state legislators, and decisionmakers at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Child welfare administrators and professionals in public, private, and voluntary agencies offering services in adoption and family foster care, youth development, juvenile justice, health care, HIV/AIDS, kinship care, housing and homelessness, child mental health, pregnant and parenting teens, protective services, child guidance, child day care, children's residential care, group care, and managed care.
- Educators, physicians, law enforcement professionals, and others who work with children daily.
- Foster parents, adoptive parents, and other caregivers.
- CWLA contributors, member agencies, and their boards.
- Academicians, journalists, and librarians.
Back to Top Printer-friendly Page Contact Us