Children's Voice Periodical Advertising
Seize the opportunity to reach the leaders in child advocacy. Whether it's news from Capitol Hill; commentary from leaders in the field; national, state, and local trends; or the latest issues affecting children and families, this lively, full-color, bimonthly magazine has it all. Its devoted readers span the child welfare arena, looking to this insightful publication to keep abreast of the latest issues in the field.
CWLA can put you in touch with the people you want to reach...people who need what you have to offer. Let this interested and informed audience know more about your goods and services by advertising in Children's Voice.
Circulation of about 20,000 in the United States, Canada, and abroad. Magazine generally mails one week before the month of publication.
- Child welfare administrators and professionals in public, private, and voluntary agencies offering services in adoption and family foster care, youth development, juvenile justice, health care, HIV/AIDS, kinship care, housing and homelessness, child mental health, pregnant and parenting teens, protective services, child guidance, child day care, children's residential care, group care, and managed care.
- Advocates, policymakers, and leaders in child welfare and children's issues.
- Members of Congress, state legislators, and decisionmakers at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Educators, physicians, law enforcement professionals, and others who work with children daily.
- Foster parents, adoptive parents, and other caregivers.
- CWLA contributors, member agencies, and their boards.
- Academicians, journalists, and librarians.
Back to Top Printer-friendly Page Contact Us