Conference Registration Program Advertising
You can place your ad in the conference registration program, which is mailed to thousands of potential conference attendees.
The following terms apply to program advertising for all CWLA conferences, unless superceded by specific terms for the particular conference.
- Cancellations received after the reservation deadline will be billed the full amount for the ad. All cancellations must be in writing.
- Cover orders may not be canceled.
- Payment terms: 30 days from date of invoice; 1.5% interest per month thereafter.
- Advertisers and/or agencies, jointly and severally, agree to indemnify and hold CWLA harmless from and against any loss, liability, or expense arising out of copying, printing, or publishing of advertisements.
- All advertising subject to approval by publisher. The word advertisement is placed on all ads.
- CWLA reserves the right to reject advertising.
For further information concerning these specifications, contact Marlene Saulsbury at 703/412-3160 or e-mail email@example.com
- Program trim size is 8 1/2" x 11".
- Ads do not bleed except on full-page ads (no extra charge).
- Halftones/photographs: 133- to 150-line screen (lpi) with 266 to 300 dots per inch (dpi).
- Please submit camera-ready art as laser proofs, photographic paper, or film. Do not send inkjet, photocopies, or faxes as final copy. Do not tape, staple, fold, or clip components.
- If sending film, send emulsion side down, right-reading negatives, along with a paper laser or inkjet printout or photograhic paper proof.
- For full-color film ads, submit as color-separated film and provide a paper laser, inkjet, or color proof with color breaks indicated.
- Digital artwork must be compatible with Mac 0S9 and submitted as a PDF or TIFF or as an EPS with supporting fonts, art, etc. Provide a color proof with colors indicated.
- Electronic full-color ads must be submitted in CMYK (four-color process colors). RGB or PMS spot colors must be converted to CMYK.
- Advertisers will be billed at cost ($75 per hour, two-hour minimum) for additional mechanical preparation, including typesetting, stripping, reverses, artwork, and borders.