Conference Final Program Advertising
You can place your ad in the final conference program, reaching every conference attendee.
The following terms apply to program advertising for all CWLA conferences, unless superceded by specific terms for the particular conference.
- Cancellations received after the reservation deadline will be billed the full amount for the ad. All cancellations must be in writing.
- Cover orders may not be canceled.
- Payment terms: 30 days from date of invoice; 1.5% interest per month thereafter.
- Advertisers and/or agencies, jointly and severally, agree to indemnify and hold CWLA harmless from and against any loss, liability, or expense arising out of copying, printing, or publishing of advertisements.
- All advertising subject to approval by publisher. The word advertisement is placed on all ads.
- CWLA reserves the right to reject advertising.
For further information concerning these specifications, contact Jenny Geanakos at 703/412-2420 or email@example.com.
- The conference program will be printed with a four-color process and is formatted in Quark Express 4.1/Macintosh. Program trim size is 8.375" x 10.875". Ads do not bleed except on full-page ads.
- We prefer that all submissions for the conference program be provided as electronic artwork. Please provide all artwork formatted as a high resolution (300 dpi or higher) Adobe Acrobat PDF compatible with Macintosh 9.2 system requirements. When creating the PDF, please check off "include all fonts" in the font area of job options.
- Artwork not submitted as PDF must be sent in high resolution (300 dpi or higher) EPS, TIFF, or JPEG format compatible with Macintosh 9.2 system requirements. If EPS is submitted, all supporting elements (screen and printer fonts, logos, photos, clip art, etc.) must be included. Provide a paper laser, inkjet, or color proof with colors indicated for any format submitted.
- Artwork must be submitted in CMYK (four-color process colors). RGB or PMS spot colors must be converted to CMYK.
- Halftones/photographs: 150-line screen (lpi) with 300 dots per inch (dpi). Photographs made for web pages at lower resolution (less than 300 dpi) are not accepted. If photographs are taken with a digital camera, settings must be on the maximum resolution allowed for camera (eg. 3x, 4x, 5x) for printing purposes.
- Artwork will not be accepted in Quicktime, Microsoft Publisher, or word-processing programs such as Microsoft Word. Artwork made for web pages at lower resolution will not be accepted.
- Any questions concerning these specifications, contact Marlene Saulsbury at 703/412-3160 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artwork can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com and must be accompanied by a low resolution PDF for position/proof only. If e-mail is not available, a CD or Zip Drive, formatted for Macintosh, shipped via U.S. mail or other shipper, is acceptable, and must be accompanied by a paper color proof or laser printout with colors indicated.