2009 National Conference Advertising
"The CWLA national conference is always a great value - very strong content, even stronger opportunities for professional networking. In a year when Walker is watching every penny, this is the one conference we cannot afford to miss."
- Mr. Rick Small, CEO
Walker, Needham, MA
Back by Demand
Dedicated 2-day exhibit hall time to reduce your travel costs
- Dates: February 23-25, 2009
- Location: Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington, DC
- Target Audience:
Board leaders, CEOs, frontline social workers, administrators, students, foster and adoptive parents, legislators, child advocates, child welfare practitioners, child care workers, supervisors, program managers, administrators, policymakers, educators, judges and other court personnel, juvenile justice professionals, law enforcement professionals, behavioral health practitioners, researchers, evaluators, service consumers, and other professionals who work with children
- Expected Attendance: 1000+
- Topic: Children Today - America's Future!
Focus areas include:
Protecting America's Future
- Practice Excellence
- Diversity/Cultural Competence/Disproportionality
- Evidence-Based/Data-Driven Practice
Building America's Future
- Risk Reduction
- Board Development
- Workforce/Worker Safety & Hiring/Retention
Rallying for America's Future
- Call for the White House Conference on Children & Youth
- Youth Advocacy
- Beginning/Experienced Advocacy
- Technology-related Advocacy
- Youth Advocacy
- CWLA's Policy Priorities
- Be a Sponsor of this conference
Deadline: February 16, 2009.
Call 703/412-2416 for details. Ask about sponsoring the Cyber Café and our all-new
lanyard/flash drive combo.
- Advertise in the Registration and Final Conference Programs
Deadlines have been extended!
Reservations Deadline: October 10, 2008
Materials Deadline: October 13, 2008
Back to Top Printer-friendly Page Contact Us