2007 National Conference Advertising
- Location: Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington, DC
- Dates: February 26-27, 2007
- Topic: Children 2007: Raising Our Voices for Children
Focus areas include:
- Best and Promising Practices
- Collaboration - public/private/community
- Advocacy - legislative/consumer/community
- Marketing/Messaging/Building Public Will
- Systems Integration for Successful Outcomes.
- Target Audience:
Board leaders, CEOs, frontline social workers, administrators, students, foster and adoptive parents, legislators, child advocates, child welfare practitioners, political leaders, child care workers, supervisors, program managers, administrators, policymakers, educators, judges and other court personnel, juvenile justice professionals, law enforcement professionals, behavioral health practitioners, researchers, evaluators, service consumers, and other professionals who work with children.
- Expected Attendance: 1,200
Back to Top Printer-friendly Page Contact Us